While the Victorian Street Fair due to have been held on Saturday 24 November 2018 has been cancelled, some organisations are getting together to hold a number of events in Whitehead on that day.
- The turning on of the Christmas lights on the Community Christmas Tree at the Methodist grounds will still happen.
- The traditional carol service will still be held at the Presbyterian Church.
- There is likely to be a Santa’s Grotto for children organised by some local businesses.
- It is understood that the Steam trains will be running.
- There may be an event held in the Methodist Church Hall.
More details later.